Need Vehicle to Get to Work

State and local government assistance programs.
connie4connie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Vehicle to Get to Work

Post by connie4connie »

Hello. I am a 52 year old single female and I have no children. I am unemployed and found myself homeless a few months ago. Since then I have found a temporary safe haven in a friends basement in a small rural town. I have no vehicle to get to job interviews or any employment when I find it in the nearby city. I'm wondering if there are any resourses out there to help me get reliable vehicle...so I can start my life over?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Vehicle to Get to Work

Post by Admin »

There may be ways to get a car for work, or maybe a low interest loan to buy a car. The link below has a listing of various charities. You can try a company known as 1800 charity cars. An organization known as Ways to Work provides low interest loans for cars. And also call your local community action agency. What state/county do you live in? Community action agencies may have some transportation assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ns_th.html

connie4connie wrote:Hello. I am a 52 year old single female and I have no children. I am unemployed and found myself homeless a few months ago. Since then I have found a temporary safe haven in a friends basement in a small rural town. I have no vehicle to get to job interviews or any employment when I find it in the nearby city. I'm wondering if there are any resourses out there to help me get reliable vehicle...so I can start my life over?
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

Hello, I am begging for help for my fiance who became homeless in Yerington Nevada a few months ago. He has only the cloths on his back, no money, no phone, no car, no food and I am desperately trying to get him home to Ohio to be with me and so that he can work and find a job. I have a high risk pregnancy and things are getting worse. Both of us have been jobless for several months so I cannot afford to buy a bus ticket for him,. We have no family that can help and I have exhausted all resources like human and social services, online research, even begging greyhound to help. He is trying to find a way to get to Reno Nevada where the bus station is but he is days away by foot. This is an emergency especially that my pregnancy is very high risk and I am alone and need him home. I am begging for help. Please?
God bless you
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Must Pay $205 by 1st. Of June. I’m Young, pregnant and baby now here. Her father, has the bill in his name. It is insane to Pay do to overload of bills needing paid. Pregnant daughter needs Ride to get to doctor. He also needs Ride to Go to Work. It must be paid by 1st. Of June. We also owe First electric cooperative, Jacksonville, Florida based.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your email was very confusing. But if you need a car or items for work, try the Northeast Community Action Agency in Jacksonville, as they try to help eradicate poverty. So they do focus on work, and maybe they have suggestions on car or gas programs too. So try them.
MarcoR

Post by MarcoR »

Hello. I hope this email reaches you and you are doing well. I was looking through sites and stumbled across this one because there was mention on one of the pages for help with transportation and vehicles given out for work. Our family is in desperate need. We are afraid my husband is going to loose his job due to our vehicle situation. My husband lost a very good job in May of 2020 and ever since we have been struggling. I work as a PreK teachers aide so that I am available to take care of our son when school isn't in session. Our son was also born with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome (half a heart). You could say we've been dealt a difficult hand the past 8+ years but we have always managed. But we are now at a point where we need help getting a vehicle. I've been searching high and low for months. I appreciate your time and would appreciate if you could maybe point me in the right direction for help. Thank You.