Help in Jackson Mississippi

State and local government assistance programs.
Thevittores1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help in Jackson Mississippi

Post by Thevittores1 »

My name is Marilyn and I am in desperate need of emergency help. School is approaching real soon and I need assistance in rental help and help getting my kids school clothes. I live in Jackson, MS and there are not many programs that will help a lot of families that aren't the elderly or disabled. I have a lung disease and I have been battling depression for 4 years.I have applied for disability and was denied. It's hard on me as a single mom of 2. If u or anyone you know can be of any help, please contact me asap!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help in Jackson Mississippi

Post by Admin »

You can try contacting the Hinds County Human Resource Agency. (601) 923-3930.
Another non-profit agency is the Metro Jackson Salvation Army, and their number is 982-4881
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Both of these places offer low income, qualified people with Housing Assistance and employment services. Housing assistance can include money for paying rent and preventing an eviction.
Thevittores1 wrote:My name is Marilyn and I am in desperate need of emergency help. School is approaching real soon and I need assistance in rental help and help getting my kids school clothes. I live in Jackson, MS and there are not many programs that will help a lot of families that aren't the elderly or disabled. I have a lung disease and I have been battling depression for 4 years.I have applied for disability and was denied. It's hard on me as a single mom of 2. If u or anyone you know can be of any help, please contact me asap!!