Were homeless, but need more help

State and local government assistance programs.
maxie_mac

Were homeless, but need more help

Post by maxie_mac »

Hi we are a family in need. We were homeless now we have a place to live but no electric is there anyway someone can help us please we haven't been able to eat cause we can't cook. And have to take cold showers and caught double phenomia and been in the hospital twice this past week. We are not people that ask people all the time just when we are in hard times like this. We have to have 131 to get it on. If there is anyway someone can help us out we appreciate it. Even a donation adds up. Our address is Lorain, Ohio 44052. They can either send it or drop it on by. Thanks so much and god bless. Thanks for all the wonderful hearts out there!
Momneedshelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Homeless too, and need help

Post by Momneedshelp »

Hello, my name is Paul. I'm currently homeless and have been for over 2 months now, living in my car. I work two jobs but the second came while I was too far behind; if you could please assist me with one week at Extended Stay America of Lawrenceville ($209.99wk) I could handle it from there. I need one week to use my check to catch up on my car note and get the proper plates
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Were homeless, but need more help

Post by Admin »

There are some housing, homeless, and rent assistance options and organizations in Lorain Ohio.
Try these options, and the link below.
Neighborhood House Association - housing, homeless, rent programs 440-277-9272
Lorain County Community Action Agency - Government programs, housing aid. 440-245-2009
Also try Faith House. Phone number is 330.384.1555

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
maxie_mac wrote:Hi we are a family in need. We were homeless now we have a place to live but no electric is there anyway someone can help us please we haven't been able to eat cause we can't cook. And have to take cold showers and caught double phenomia and been in the hospital twice this past week. We are not people that ask people all the time just when we are in hard times like this. We have to have 131 to get it on. If there is anyway someone can help us out we appreciate it. Even a donation adds up. Our address is Lorain, Ohio 44052. They can either send it or drop it on by. Thanks so much and god bless. Thanks for all the wonderful hearts out there!