Website for help in Texas

State and local government assistance programs.
lucylew
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Website for help in Texas

Post by lucylew »

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you but...I've been to your site and have had limited luck. I've been to each and every site and it seems it is just a long trail back to square one. I don't mind doing my homework if it nets results but I'm tired. I am disabled and need temporary help paying the most basic of bills for a few months until my wifes teaching job begins.

I have contacted Tri_County, Love INC and many clones of such who say.."we can't help if you're not in crisis!" Well, I at the edge of crisis. It's affecting my marriage, my life and my sanity. Is there anyone out there who can help without the onset of a 3 ring circus. I hate being treated as if I'm trying to sucker someone. I hate being legit to be judged otherwise.

Where is a website that has really good and productive information. The web is cluttered with so much of the same. Someone needs to put together one that works. With links that provide results.

Regards,
List10

Fort Worth Texas

Post by List10 »

I am Trying To Find Help To Pay My Rent. I am Behind 2 Months. My Rent Is $550.00 A Month. I Have Spoken to My landlord But He Wants His Money. I Have Contacted The Salvation Army, Catholic Charities And The Stated There Is no Funding. I Was Also Given The 2-1-1 Texas Number. They Gave Me the Community Action Partners Number Here In Fort Worth. I have Been Trying To Get through To That Number for One week. The Only Thing That Answers the Phone Is The Answering Machine Stating That The Person At This Number Is Not Accepting Calls.
If I Sound Frustrated It Is Because I am. I am Hurting Inside. You Hear About All Of These Facilities That Will Help But When You Go to Them It Is a Different Story All Together. Actually
2-1-1 Texas That Other People Had Complained About The Community Action Partners Number Because No One Can Get Through. So That says That I am Not The Only One. Please Help Me, Please.

I Do Not Always Have Access To a Computer.
I am In Front Of A Computer Now. I Will Be
Here For One Hour. Please Reply!
Swimmer

Re: Website for help in Texas

Post by Swimmer »

I'm disabled heart patient who loves life and who lives in Texas. I just for once (since I been disabled since I had to quit my job in 2009) wish to have a Thanksgiving and Xmas at a place of my family. I come to been homeless since my pace maker was paid for. I was struggling since January, but my birthday is on February 3.
I be 50 soon, my bank is closed and I just need help with deposits so to hold me a home. I get SSI and SSA. I only get 897 and if I get it my daughter said once she get her check she will help. But a month after she give notice to her grandma I am losing my storage.
It will be sold this weekend. The company, San Marcos storage, has my bed, clothes and more but if you can help me I appreciate it.
This year my family has been in California. We lived there 38 years since September 7 and my oldest son is 30. His birthday is this Sunday. My 2nd daughter will be 27 and I'm a grandma Of 3 girls. I love all my kids. I'm a chatter box but if someone need help more info than or can help, then God bless them and their needs.
Pink
anti spam: Blue

Post by Pink »

I have just moved into San Antonio TX from California. I did have medical, food stamps and cash aid assistance in California for myself, my son and boyfriend whom we plan on getting married in May. As of now I’m hoping to get the TX assistance that I am in need of.
I understand I may need to go into the office to give all the needed info. With me being new to the area though I am hoping you could provide me with the address and phone number.
KStewart
anti spam: Blue

Post by KStewart »

I need the I am going on street tomorrow at noon. Please help. I am at motel 6 in
Northlake Texas, 76262. I have applied for and I think supposed be am move on to Richland Texas, I have no money or food.
I lost three days of work, I need 1004.00 by 22th or they are sell my car. I want little and I have nothing. My family sold all my stuff and clothes and furniture and collect pictures. I need help....Please help me. I am 61 and widow of Navy man and raise 7 kids. I have a disabled of polio. I can't work because I can't stay on my feet very long.