Need Help Really Bad! PLease help!

State and local government assistance programs.
Meghan_Dube
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help Really Bad! PLease help!

Post by Meghan_Dube »

My name is meghan. and i live in ohio. i curently got kicked out of the place me and my gf was living at. and we are now just jumping place to place every night. we need help with rent. can u help?
faithfaith

Re: Need Help Really Bad! PLease help!

Post by faithfaith »

TRY THIS SITE NEEDHELPPAYINGBILLS.COM A HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR RENTAL ASSISTANCES AND OTHER HELP RESOURCES. GOD BLESS! :D
FreddieMac2
anti spam: Blue

Post by FreddieMac2 »

Good Evening.......I'm currently out of work because of a sickness called Meneire's Disease and one of its symptoms is vertigo. And, I would like to know how this program work and if my situation qualify for short term assistance. I've been approved for disability with my place of employment until August of next year.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not approve applications, but rather offer referrals to programs in Idaho. If Meneire's Disease qualifies you for disability, then apply for it. Then SSI can give you some short term financial aid for whatever bills you need to pay. Then match that up with the income from your future employment. Find resources in Idaho using this link. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Alford11

Post by Alford11 »

Hi I have a question. My husband has this friend he used to work with him but they let him go and we now need bad help with all of our bills, and if you can please help us. He was the provider for his family. He is a nice person with 3 kids and a wife one of his kids is disable and right now they're living in a hotel. Since he lost the apartment due to losing his job. I wanted to see if I can try and get some help for them but I don't know where to start. We've been helping in a bad way for him with paying the hotel as well as getting food but I'm trying to get him better help and a good place for them to live please get in contact with me.