Everything for my senior citizen mother

State and local government assistance programs.
Perry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Everything for my senior citizen mother

Post by Perry »

Hi, my name is Tracey. I’m trying to find information on assistance programs either community, medical, or financial for my senior citizen mother who is 80 years old. My father passed away in April and is now on lower income. She’s currently on social security. I recently applied for Snap benefits for her. I was notified about Liheap and USF programs and NJ Aged, Blind, and Disabled which we will be applying for her as well. If there’s any other programs besides these can you please let me know or who to contact. She currently lives in Ocean county. I appreciate your help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Everything for my senior citizen mother

Post by Admin »

Perry wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:24 am Since you need everything, try using the search bar to find help. Type in your needs (one by one) and locations to get resources for your area. It is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/search.html

Hi, my name is Tracey. I’m trying to find information on assistance programs either community, medical, or financial for my senior citizen mother who is 80 years old. My father passed away in April and is now on lower income. She’s currently on social security. I recently applied for Snap benefits for her. I was notified about Liheap and USF programs and NJ Aged, Blind, and Disabled which we will be applying for her as well. If there’s any other programs besides these can you please let me know or who to contact. She currently lives in Ocean county. I appreciate your help.
JAA
anti spam: Blue

Re: Everything for my senior citizen mother

Post by JAA »

I am looking for assistance with help paying my utility bills, rent, and I need help getting car insurance for my senior citizen mother - she needs everything. Also I am looking to find an apartment because I can no longer afford to pay the rent where I am living? I am disabled and get a monthly check, but it goes to the rent.
My husband has been out of work since 6/2023 due to an injury at work and is having trouble finding work. Due to that, my bills are way overdue and my senior citizen mother recently lost my car insurance, rental insurance and my life insurance. I filled out for help with my utility bills back in 11/2022 and have no response and now I'm about to get the gas, lights, and water turned off, and I'm afraid I won't be able to find somewhere cheaper to live due to that. I don't know what else I can do, I need help, but cannot get it? Can you please help me?