I have high blood pressure

State and local government assistance programs.
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have high blood pressure

Post by Rudys »

Hello,
My name is Wendy , and I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland, 21061 and I have high blood pressure.
I have contacted you because I tried to fill out the guestbook information and I could not open my phone device to another tab to complete the sign in guest book registration.
I am contacting here because I need financial help to prevent eviction and get blood pressure medication.
Throughout my entire life I battle depression and suicidal mental illness because of my issues related to being adopted, I now know it is similar to PTSD.
I have been unable to keep steady employment or a stable home because of health and mental issues.
Currently, I share a two room basement place that has a bathroom but no kitchen.
It cost 725$ a month and my girlfriend has a job at royal farm but that doesn't cover all expenses. Because I have been unable to work, I've apply for help with social security and food stamps because my car was repossessed and I don't live on the bus route and because of my issues I have gone without needed high blood pressure medicine for the l have difficulty getting to the doctors and mental help therapy. I cry all the time have tried counseling at the YWCA several times and my therapists have gotten another job or this last one went out on baby leave.
The difficulties I have include severe anxiety when I’m in a car as well.
I have a free phone with limited 250 monthly minutes which makes it difficult because they do not roll over.
The pain from my endometriosis and my knee that has arthritis makes it difficult to stand or walk. I am responsible financially for half of the rent which I have not been able to pay since august of 2020.
I also owe it seems like everyone including student loans.
When, I was healthier and had lower blood pressure I was able to work as a life guard and caregiver but now my days of rescuing children and caring for the elderly seem a far distant past.
Fortunately I have the ability to contact your email for a life line of my own.
Here is my information.
Wendy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061.
(I have 250 min a month free)If you can help, and or can send information via email of contacts in my location that can help.
Currently the church's I have contacted cannot help unless we are in an eviction situation. That is what I need help preventing.
Thank you for reading.
Have a blessed day
Wendy 
Julie Kay
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have high blood pressure

Post by Julie Kay »

Good day,
My name is Angela and I reside in the state of New York.
I am inquiring about assistance with paying the past due balances on my utility and oil bills. I have high blood pressure Due to complications of longhaul COVID-19, I have been unable to return to work since July 2021. With only one income, my bills have fallen behind and I need help.
Please advise me of which programs or grants are available to me, someone with high blood pressure,, so that I may become current with my payments.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have high blood pressure

Post by Admin »

Oil bills in NY? That may be a limited resources, but there are general utility programs (nationally and in NY). Also past due balance is harder as well, as most plans are pro-active. But look here for emergency utility bill help.
Julie Kay wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:09 am Good day,
My name is Angela and I reside in the state of New York.
I am inquiring about assistance with paying the past due balances on my utility and oil bills.