100% poverty

State and local government assistance programs.
Shopper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

100% poverty

Post by Shopper »

Hello, I'm in need of some assistance Help with utility bills, I have a turn off notices and meet the 100% poverty guidelines. I have been I'm behind on utilities because they closed my food stamp case for 3 months. So, I only get $320 a month for 4 people, the normal food stamp amount for 4 people is $649 and the normal amount for 3 people is $511!!?? They guideline for Maryland says the max net income for a family of 4 under 100% federal poverty level is $2025!! So, the income is my daughters $735 disability and the $600 is my children's child support. 
So, I have absolutely NO INCOME. So, the income is theirs and it’s under the 100% federal poverty level. BUT NO-ONE, NO-ONE   WILL HELP US AT SOCIAL SERVICES. They say that I get what I get and that's it!
So, its ok to not have enough food for my kids. I need someone to please help us and I can't stand living like this anymore and I don't want my kids hungry and living like this. So here is the reason why I'm in this situation.... But they keep telling me no. So, at that time I had to spend the money on food for my 3 children.  Our income is $600 of child support and my daughter's disability of$735.  So, their total income for 3 people is $1335!!!
And mine is$0.00 Which is way below poverty level. But Iwi must pay all utilities, gas, electric and water.  I am in a housing program called HIP. And I pay 30% of my income.  And I have a vehicle plus I do pay for medical supplies that are not covered by insurance. So, I am on a very limited and tight income. I'm struggling so much I want to get out of this situation.  I am not working because of medical, been Appling for disability since 2007!! And I have major medical issues and mental health.  But they keep telling me no.  So, if anyone could help us get some assistance for any of my needs I Would greatly appreciate out very much.  Thanks very much and God Bless.                    Lisa
HoneyGold

Re: 100% poverty

Post by HoneyGold »

Hi, I am in of help. This is my first asking for some help. I am a single mother of three children and currently unemployed so now I am living 100% in poverty. I'm looking for a job now we have been homeless for 3 months. My kids aren't in school yet cause I have no address and I know it's wrong  so I am hoping that maybe I can help from you. I have an apartment that I put 200 down already but I am short 422.00 that's remaining cost for us to move in and I guarantee that I will have work by the end of the month. It's hard to find work when you’re looking to find a place and have kids living 100% in poverty. We have no clothes because we lost everything from clothes to my furniture so please help me. Thank you.
Underwood

Post by Underwood »

Hello Jon
I need help, please help me. Please read.....
I am 78 years old, White, Man born in America (Indiana). I have no friends, no relatives and disabled with severe back problems and am 100% in poverty. I only get $714.00 per month Social Security and some other very small benefits, I have a USDA loan buying my old dilapidated house that is $226.40 per month payments, after paying that and the other bills Water $50.00+ here in Chiefland, Electric ~$100+ and Internet ,Taxes, Insurance and other small misc. bills, I have almost nothing left to live on., Super Poverty!
I live in TOTAL POVERTY, I cannot buy normal home cleaning supplies or equipment, clothes or do any repairs if they ever arise! I don't know what I would do if something went wrong with the house like a water pipe bursting or heating and cooling problem or whatever, the roof is leaking and the house is going down slowly (just like me) I need help!  It is almost too late now.
Everything is so complicated for me to even understand as to what to do! I need help, real help, not "just click this, click that" type of help! I just can’t do it anymore. I need someone who actually cares to advocate or do some of this stuff for me. Someone who will actually do something, not just refer me to some website to click on some more confusing stuff! can you understand? I have so many problems, I just can’t cope with it anymore.
Can’t continue living like this in 100% poverty. I just can’t take it anymore! I no money, poverty, house falling apart, health problems, a legal problem too. and more. I have about Every problem that a person can have and no help zero help, I can’t communicate with lots of people, I never could, I have little patience dealing with the mountains of problems! Over 40 years to pay off house! I am 78 years old, so it is just like renting a house that is almost unlivable! And the GOV don't even care about their investment!
I can’t understand any of this! I have contacted lots of web links, NO ONE CARES OR HELPS!
 PLEASE GOD, LET THIS BE THE HELP I NEED!, I just can’t stand the load anymore. I eat out of cans, beans, tomatoes and the like cheap stuff.
I can’t smile anymore, nothing to look forward to except Death and Poverty.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you live 100% in poverty, there are programs that offer financial help. National and non-profit organizations are out there. Look for them here, on our main page. Scroll down for states, then select counties after that. Locate more details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html