Fostering but not received help yet

State and local government assistance programs.
Thomas1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fostering but not received help yet

Post by Thomas1 »

Hi, my name is Victor. My wife & I recently are fostering a 2 year old child & due to all the expense involved in preparing for this we have no money to pay our water & power bill which is combined together. We live in Van Nuys CA 7352 oak park. My wife is now on family leave for work but she has not received any payment yet because we just started the paperwork. We are behind with this big bill so we ask for your help. We have all the paperwork regarding our foster child as proof that we have not received help yet. My wife's name is on the bill too. Please help us.
Julie Kay
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fostering but not received help yet

Post by Julie Kay »

To whom it may concern,
I am not sure if I am looking in the right place but my Foster children and I are in desperate need of help and I don't know what to do or where to turn or even who to turn to.
I am a single mother of four Foster boys and life has completely turned upside down and is falling apart. As of August 15th my children that I am fostering and I will have no home and nowhere to go.
Life was okay for us, we were making it, and in an instant life as we knew began crumbling. If it wasn't for my wonderful children, I would just give up. But I can't, quitting and giving up is not the example I want to set for them. I will never give up because I love my children more than anything and they are my everything and they don't deserve this and shouldn't have to even be dealing with the fear of losing everything.
I am in search of information about the program and guidance to find help for parents that are fostering. Asking for help is very difficult for me but up until recently I wasn't in the predicament that I'm currently facing.
Thank you in advance for your time and for the wonderful blessings you all have bestowed upon so many.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fostering but not received help yet

Post by Admin »

You fostered 4 kids but have no resources to pay for them? Sad. Maybe send them back to the foster home? Also try a social worker. There are some that can offer resources, and learn more on free financial help from the government.
Julie Kay wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:09 am To whom it may concern,
I am not sure if I am looking in the right place but my Foster children and I are in desperate need of help and I don't know what to do or where to turn or even who to turn to.
I am a single mother of four Foster boys and life has completely turned upside down and is falling apart. As of August 15th my children that I am fostering and I will have no home and nowhere to go.