Brother murdered

State and local government assistance programs.
Shelton
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Brother murdered

Post by Shelton »

I live in Norcross GA Gwinnett County now. Hello my name is Candice. I was given your email and phone number to contact to see if there is any funding I can apply for that you can help me with.
My story is Ever since my brother terry murdered here in Atlanta, 5 years ago my family and I been struggling to find a decent job and to pay our bills. We gotten behind since his death.  My full time job was with him for over 8 years my income was nearly 3000$-4000$ a month    My brother terry owned 5 personal care homes throughout Georgia while he was living and I worked with him As a supervisor over all our caregivers for over 8 years as a well paid job.
Now since he was murdered we was forced to lose and close down all the homes because he had no living will and no life insurance. Everyone including me had to come out of pocket for his 2 funerals and wakes we had to have because we are from Louisiana but lived in Atlanta      I still reside in Georgia. But it's been a struggle for me because I also have a daughter that is terry's god child in college right now and we struggling for her to meet the financial payments to keep her in school as we speak.  I'm asking you can you help me apply for funds to help me and struggling family.
This will help me get out of drowning water.  Right now I'm due for my august apartment rent and I don’t have it at all because I'm struggling I'm about to be evicted this week if I don’t find some assistance soon along with some other bills.  I'm a well-organized person but it's been a struggle since my brother was murdered. I'm a single mom tryna take care my child and my own mother because she is disabled living with me as well.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Borther murdered

Post by Admin »

So sorry to see that Candice. So sad and sorry for your loss. But there are financial resources, including counseling for the grief, clinics, food, and more. We have many phone numbers listed, and find emergency assistance in Gwinnett County.
Shelton wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:42 am I live in Norcross GA Gwinnett County now. Hello my name is Candice. I was given your email and phone number to contact to see if there is any funding I can apply for that you can help me with.
Glass One

Re: Brother murdered

Post by Glass One »

I have recently filed an abusive relationship that I was in for 5 years. Once my brother was murdered I knew I had to leave. Finding myself homeless with my pup. I have just 2 weeks ago fell and fractured my femur and my hip. I've been recovering from surgery but it feels like it hasn't got better fast enough. I have 3 teenage boys ... And feel so helpless this Christmas. I have no family here and feel overwhelmed with sadness since my brother was murdered in a time when everyone is smiling and singing. If I was able to have some help for Christmas for my boys it would relieve so much stress from my mind and heart
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brother murdered

Post by Admin »

So sorry and that is a tragic story. Maybe use the main website to find resources, then try the search bar. As everything from mental health to housing resources, shelters, financial aid and more is listed. Locate how to getting help with bills.
Glass One wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 am I have recently filed an abusive relationship that I was in for 5 years. Once my brother was murdered I knew I had to leave. Finding myself homeless with my pup. I have just 2 weeks ago fell and fractured my femur and my hip. I've been recovering from surgery but it feels like it hasn't got better fast enough. I have 3 teenage boys ... And feel so helpless this Christmas. I have no family here and feel overwhelmed with sadness since my brother was murdered in a time when everyone is smiling and singing. If I was able to have some help for Christmas for my boys it would relieve so much stress from my mind and heart