Recently physical abused

State and local government assistance programs.
JeanTail
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Recently physical abused

Post by JeanTail »

Good morning,
     I am so sorry for sending you this email, but I have recently been physically abused by my husband, and I have very few resources. We moved to Denver, Colorado, from South Dakota (where I am originally from) about 2.5 months ago. Things have not gone well here, as soon after we relocated, my husband started becoming physically violent with me when he would get upset. Unfortunately, the violence has escalated to multiple scrapes on my legs, bruises all over both of my arms, swollen lumps on my head, and fractured/bruised ribs.
Although he has left Colorado and is going back to his family in Chicago, he took every bit of money we had with him and has sent me over 50 emails in the last 24 hours about him being angry that I was not going to Chicago with him last night. Unfortunately, I no longer have any family or friends to ask for help, and my only support person in Colorado is providing me with safe shelter but has nothing more to assist me with. He says he is shutting off this cell phone today, I have no finances to get groceries or pay the $9 copay for my antidepressant that I have been without the last 9 days. I also do not have any resources to make the trip back to SD in regard to fuel for my car and I need some help for the recent physical abuse. I understand that it is now the weekend, but I pray that someone receives this message soon and possibly can help me in any positive way. Thank you and God bless, Kari