Widow with chronic PTSD

State and local government assistance programs.
My Daddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Widow with chronic PTSD

Post by My Daddy »

Hello, my name is Sheila. I would never have expected to be on this end, and would rather be able to help others. This month has been nothing short of surreal and to say crisis level is over the top for m. My mom 83 year old and my disabled son. we are both widow and I have chronic PTSD.
I am my mother's caregiver, and my son. He is 30 years old, but unable to function at a normal life due to TBI, and his injuries rendered him in a drug treatment of over 7 years. He is taken each morning for medical treatment. I have been on food stamps for me and my son because I have no ability to work due to my own medical problems at 58 years old. I have chronic PTSD from trauma, RA, fibromyalgia and debilitating physical depression.
To sum up this request for help, we can't pay our house payment this month of 767.00 and other household bills. They have no forbearance program. We have always been on time and if I don't get this paid by the deadline this Sunday 17th December will set in motion a lot of grief with the mortgage company. I have nothing left to sell to try to recoup the near 800 lost in just trying to catch up with other past due bills and then unexpected medical bills for my son.
I have lost too much weight on top of this because of this stress and my PTSD which never goes away as it is chronic. I have never felt so depleted from dignity as I do now. I made a promise to my father hours before he passed, that I would honor him in taking care of mother and always remember his legacy as a veteran of the Army, who essentially signed a blank check, his life to serve this great nation to protect our freedoms with great honor, duty and respect. After exhausting every possible way to get immediate help without red tape and delay, I have come here prayerfully for help to pay this month's mortgage as well as other bills. God bless you
Sheila Harvi
malisha

Re: Widow with chronic PTSD

Post by malisha »

My rental lease will not be renewed due to renovation of property. I cannot find any: apartment that I can afford. I am a widow suffering from PTSD as my husband died in the war. I am currently paying for all of my food and other necessities by credit card and soon will not be able to make the rising credit card payments. I cannot afford the first, last and security deposits to move, but I have to be out by May 31. I really need help to prevent having to live in my car. What can I do?
Terty

Post by Terty »

Hi, just looking for help paying my medication bill and Medicare Part B and basic needs, as I am a widow with PTSD. Looking for payment options I can afford. All of my income goes for bills an each month. I hope there is money for things like toilet paper and Medicare. To be honest I been trying to get myself new underwear for months now. I had to get winter boots because the pair I have don't fit anymore. I am a widow living on social security disability and trying to find help to get my Medicare part b paid by the state once again.
Once that is done my income will increase. Which will be great, but my SNAPS amount will change or be taken, and I need that as a widow. I pray I don't lose my SNAPS because it has been a huge blessing for my fur baby and I. I also get medical assistance through a program called Senior Life which has been another huge blessing for us. Please help if you can with my Penelec bill. Oh I am on the PA CAP program for my gas service People's natural gas. I received all the grants through LIHEAP in 2021 for my gas bill. As a widow with PTSD I am struggling with bills. I got so far behind with people's natural gas that my service was shut off from August to November. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

since you have multiple needs, try a financial assistance programs that may offer immediate relief.
We have state government resources, charities, non-profits, and other options here, on this link.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Terty wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:53 am Hi, just looking for help paying my medication bill and Medicare Part B and basic needs, as I am a widow with PTSD.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Hello there my name is Angela. I am a disabled widow of 6 years with chronic PTSD.
I have been struggling with all sorts of conditions since my husband was unfairly taken away from me. This area is mostly poor and the resources are very limited. I have had to rely on charity monthly.
I receive 1083.00 monthly. I am living in the most depressing state, with PTSD, anxiety and more. I am Fighting rats every night and house is falling down around me. I have fallen through floors I have to put blankets over windows just so the window ac unit will have a fighting chance to cool off my trailer.
I stopped going to the doctor years ago and go to sleep every night praying for a miracle to deal with my chronic conditions, PTSD and issues. But I wake up daily in pain from so many operations on my spine and I don't want to be on pain meds anymore. I lost my car when my husband died and simply can not get a loan for a new one and I can't afford to come up with down payment plus insurance.
Dixie County does not have public transportation and the service's for medical visits is not very easy to accept because I have such pain sitting in one position to long my room mate has a growth on his voice box and has no vocal society when I can't take care of myself and I am 56 years old. My room mate and I are grateful we own our house and property so things could be worse. I couldn't get to the grocery store this month the dollar store is so expensive and it's not healthy food.
Suwanee River Economic Council has been wonderful but I need someone who can come see for themselves