Dance studio closed from COVID

State and local government assistance programs.
Mills
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dance studio closed from COVID

Post by Mills »

I am a dance teacher when my studio closed due to COVID. I started teaching through Google business advertised on Facebook. I have applied for everything - no kidding. I keep getting directed to different site that are no help at all. I don't understand how other states are helping with rent and utilities and our state offers nothing. I didn't make that much at the dance studio but it helps supplement my income because I am on disability $800 a month is not much but I'm aware I'm incredibly lucky. But because I make that I seem not to be able to qualify for anything else that is part of COVID aid.
Any advice or can you direct me to someone that can really help me.
SmithWade

Re: Dance studio closed from COVID

Post by SmithWade »

Hello, My name is Tammy and my dance studio and my job closed due to COVID. I am trying to leave my ex-boyfriend who is abusive and have found an apartment that I can afford but my issue is coming up with the first month’s rent and deposit at once. I really don't like having to go to anybody for help but because my credit is not the greatest I cannot get a personal loan to help me. I also can't get a personal loan due to my job and business being closed due to COVID. If you can kindly let me know if there are any options anything would be appreciated. I have been trying to leave for a couple months but he has detoured my plans at every turn. I am looking for some place in DuPage county in Illinois. Thank you for your time.
Tammy
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dance studio closed from COVID

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the studio will reopen as we get closer to the end of the pandemic. There are many financial help programs from the government that are focused on COVID as well as general aid and support. Try them for financial help as well as information on other jobs.
SmithWade wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 am Hello, My name is Tammy and my dance studio and my job closed due to COVID.
Tammy