Page 1 of 1

Children that are young minors

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm
by Freese1
Hello my name is Jessica.  In January of this year due to some physical, emotional, mental, and emotional abuse I left my husband of almost 12 years. I left for my health and my safety. I did however leave two minor children behind because it is illegal to take them out of the state. I filed a report with the State Police and moved to Clewiston Florida with my father. I have been trying to contact an attorney since I got here but they all want $5000. I have no income and no leg to stand on of my own.
They want me to pay 989 a month in child support for the children who I minors but I can't. They granted my husband full custody of the children without a hearing or giving me knowledge of one.  I have a hearing coming up in September on the 19th at 10 am I don't know what to do. Can you help me please? They never even responded to my contest of custody for the minor children. My case is in Schoolcraft County of Manistique MI. I also am trying to find housing for myself. You can reach me by emailing me back or calling me.