COPD diagnosis

State and local government assistance programs.
SteveZell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

COPD diagnosis

Post by SteveZell » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:59 pm

Hello, my name is Lorenda, I'm not sure how I can get assistance when diagnosed with COPD? I have recently ended up in a crisis situation. I am employed at Globe life insurance company and have been for 21 years. My Husband has always worked as a house framer but has recently been diagnosed with COPD and Afib. And has to sleep with a CPAP machine Just released from TMC hospital. He is no longer able to work and is in the process of filing for disability for the COPD. I have paperwork showing we we're wrongly evicted from a rent house in Howe Texas not for unpaid rent, but for an unpaid electric bill. And Can explain in detail in person. Now we are staying at the Sherman inn hotel in Sherman Texas.
I am stuck in a situation now unable to save money for deposit and first month rent for another home. And pay for this room, my car payment, car insurance, gas for the car, food??? And just living day to day. If there is anything you can do to help us. Please call me. I appreciate your time. I have never had to ask for help before, and only need help long enough to get back on my feet. Thank you again.. Sincerely