Living on annuities

State and local government assistance programs.
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living on annuities

Post by Giapage »

To whom it may Concern,
I please this message finds you well. Two years have surpassed since I was mistakenly laid off by an unscrupulous new employee/employer at work. Thought living of savings and annuities; but after a struggling divorce with children these haven't been release, creating enormous turmoil and physical instability.
Not too long ago was able to balance. I wasn't struggling that much with bills tile now and next few month (my older Sister and 2 Teens) are planning to move in? We don't get along. This topic Always create friction to our relationship; specially at the time to pay the bills) and I want to be prepared for it.
I have been thinking in cutting my expenses and modifying my spending and drawing a plan a, b, c. And with your assistance will be able to make it tile I can Re-Educate & Re-Train myself and start working right away. Ones am working; I can make it on my own.
Can you be so kind in sending me all the information and forms that you can that I could qualify for help as my annuities are not enough for my living expenses? Right now, it’s Just Me and my Mom. In a few months will be 1 more adult and 2 Teens Boys.
Am sure you can relate or imagine the stress am surpassing. Which is the reason why I urge to sign into the program. If you have any question please do not hesitate to reach me at the phone and address below. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living on annuities

Post by Admin »

If you are living on annuities, this means you must be a senior and/or retired. As those are the only age limits they work for. Since that must be the case, learn more on how to live on a fixed income in retirement. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... onger.html
Giapage wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:18 pm To whom it may Concern,
I please this message finds you well. Two years have surpassed since I was mistakenly laid off by an unscrupulous new employee/employer at work. Thought living of savings and annuities; but after a struggling divorce with children these haven't been release, creating enormous turmoil and physical instability.
Not too long ago was able to balance. I wasn't struggling that much with bills tile now and next few month (my older Sister and 2 Teens) are planning to move in? We don't get along. This topic Always create friction to our relationship; specially at the time to pay the bills) and I want to be prepared for it.
I have been thinking in cutting my expenses and modifying my spending and drawing a plan a, b, c. And with your assistance will be able to make it tile I can Re-Educate & Re-Train myself and start working right away. Ones am working; I can make it on my own.
Can you be so kind in sending me all the information and forms that you can that I could qualify for help as my annuities are not enough for my living expenses? Right now, it’s Just Me and my Mom. In a few months will be 1 more adult and 2 Teens Boys.
Am sure you can relate or imagine the stress am surpassing. Which is the reason why I urge to sign into the program. If you have any question please do not hesitate to reach me at the phone and address below. Thank you for your time and consideration.