James 2:26 states Faith without work is dead

State and local government assistance programs.
Freeky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

James 2:26 states Faith without work is dead

Post by Freeky »

We are a family of 6. We are in need of a place to live on the Northside of Houston TX where I work. We are faithful and fellow the James bible. Yes I am a hard working person and believe "Faith without work is dead". We are true believers in God. I do make enough money to pay $1000 -$1200 for rent or mortgage in Houston and need assistance. However life events happened and we we're evicted.  We are currently living in a hotel paying $330 a week for on room with 4 children for almost 3 months. However, we are believing God for his favor in the heart of Man to bless us. We needing $0 deposits for 4 bedroom ,2 bath house or monetary blessing for deposit.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: James 2:26 states Faith without work is dead

Post by Admin »

The Northside of Houston is supported by the Urban League. They offer housing, rent, and mortgage help, in a faith based way. If you are in fact a hard working person, then yes, we hope you can get work too. Read more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Freeky wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:26 pm We are a family of 6. We are in need of a place to live on the Northside of Houston TX where I work. We are faithful and fellow the James bible. Yes I am a hard working person and believe "Faith without work is dead". We are true believers in God. I do make enough money to pay $1000 -$1200 for rent or mortgage in Houston and need assistance.