Toilet paper, soap, and household supplies needed

State and local government assistance programs.
Olivia123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Toilet paper, soap, and household supplies needed

Post by Olivia123 »

I need Food, Toilet paper, shampoo and supplies for the house. I wanted to get adopted for Christmas with my family. We struggled a lot this year due to my work injuries. I'm currently unemployed and can't work due to physical therapy and my trial with my old job. My daughter is paying rent and buying what she can since she works and goes to school anything helps. Thank you very much for any toilet paper and shampoo and soap, and god bless,
Alyssia

Re: Toilet paper, soap, and household supplies needed

Post by Alyssia »

I am a single parent of 1 and I just started a job but still need household supplies, like soap, hygiene and hand sanitizer, TP and more. I have gotten behind in a lot of bills since June. I was a college student for 3 years and since moving here I have exhausted my savings to live. I now find it hard to catch up or even get ahead with rent and household supplies and basic needs.
My electrical bill is my main concern as well as soap, razors, and personal toiletries. I am renting a very expensive place to live as well, which takes more than half my check. My car is now a huge concern because it's giving me problems, trying to save is not an option because each pay month I seem to have nothing left to do anything with. I'm unsure of so much, honestly I'm only kept through my prayers. I've never had to ask for any assistance and to be honest I'm very naive person now. I truly need guidance and help in finding my way to having a peaceful Heart where I don't feel as though I'm letting myself or my child down.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Toilet paper, soap, and household supplies needed

Post by Admin »

We have many programs listed that give free stuff to low income families.
Household supplies may be at pantries or clothing banks. There are also soup kitchens, charities like the Salvation Army that give out free stuff, and many other options we have listed.