Afford daycare for multiple kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Shopper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Afford daycare for multiple kids

Post by Shopper »

Dear To, whoever gets this email,
I’m becoming more and more desperate with trying to afford daycare for both my young children and keeping up with all the other bills to keep life sustaining. Me and my wife live in Delaware and have been drastically cutting all our bills. First was cable over a year ago then it was the daycare for the 2 kids. We found a place looking to help disabled veterans so I may go to my treatment from my in the service traumatic brain injury which had me in a coma for over a month. But here we are in Delaware.
My wife works part time due to me not being to be home by myself for too long of a period as I am a danger to myself so the veteran affairs says. I am on Social Security disability and I’m also permanent and total service connected with the Veteran Affairs. So technically for tax reason my wife’s income is all that counts for the daycare for our 2 kids which is 29,678 last year on our taxes. We are almost 600 dollars behind on Delmarva due the 12 and to not have it shut on the twelve we need to come up with 398.00. I don’t like asking for help but now I’m desperate my families well being is my fault so I would be able to pay for it. But due to my birthday falling on the 16th SSA pays me on the third Wednesday of every month which would be awesome to set up payment for Delmarva then. Do you think if I call tomorrow during business hours someone can help I can’t get thru for some reason? Neither my wife’s SSN nor mine works to get into the account?
Drew Drew

Re: Afford daycare for multiple kids

Post by Drew Drew »

Hello.
 My children and I are in very big need on daycare assistance. I had to leave my job back in August due to my son’s disability and illness and lack of daycare. Elijah which is 10 is having surgery October 22nd and Has a 2 week recovery. I was Served the evection notice and would have to leave on October 29th, 2022.
I’m just in really need in some kind of help so I can afford daycare so I can work.
Thank you
Megan
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need daycare for work reasons, and are low income, the government has some free or subsidized care. There are options out there - but they require the parent to be working and/or in job training. Find [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/govern ... istan.html]free daycare for single mothers[/url].
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Admin wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:37 am If you need daycare for work reasons, and are low income, the government has some free or subsidized care. There are options out there - but they require the parent to be working and/or in job training. Find free daycare for single mothers.