My son deserves a Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My son deserves a Christmas

Post by Stretch »

I need help providing a Christmas for my family and my son. I was dislocated from my manager job since the end of April because the company left the state. I have been doing temp jobs and looking for full time employment with no luck. My unemployment ran out 3 weeks ago and I am currently $1500 behind on my rent so every penny I get goes to trying to keep a roof over our heads. I start another temp job this coming Monday but I don't know how long that will even last. I am trying so hard but it seems like I am not getting anywhere. I cry myself to sleep most nights as I can't get a Christmas for my son. I don't even have the money to put gas in my car, I owe so many family members money that I have nobody left to ask for help from. My son deserves to have a great Christmas, it's not his fault that I am struggling. He is only 3. I hate asking for help but I am really in need.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My son deserves a Christmas

Post by Admin »

Your son, as well as everyone, deserves a Christmas. Even if just some food or small gifts. Or companionship / not be lonely. Locally there are many, many charities and programs for holiday help, as people tend to be more generous in giving back then. Learn how to find, and get free stuff for your family.