The child support stopped

State and local government assistance programs.
Halperin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

The child support stopped

Post by Halperin »

I am living in Scott manor, a low income housing unit, in Sikeston Missouri and my child support payments just sopped. I have been able to keep up with my bills while I was getting child support but when my daughter turned 20 it stopped and now I am not sure how to do everything on my own. My rent is now $0, but my light bill is increasing. I had some help from my friend but she can’t do it now and my bill is $151 and my light will be turned off on the 10th. And living here, if you lose power, it’s an instant eviction. I’ve already had a violation for this 2 years ago and it’s stuck with me, now I’m scared I’ll be in the streets. I’ve been denied the LEAHP program. What can I do?
Game Thr

Re: The child support stopped

Post by Game Thr »

Hello, my name is Troy and my ex wife stopped paying child support. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I am a father of twin two year old. I have a finance since my ex will not pay child support and her payments stopped. We lost everything after a car accident. Ever since we have been homeless for almost a year. I recently just moved to the Hattiesburg area where I found too jobs but we still need help with deposits to get started with transition from being homeless. Please direct me in the right path.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: The child support stopped

Post by Admin »

That city is in Forrest County. If so, we have resources listed for deposits, moving, shelters and more. Maybe these resources can assist you. Find them here at Forrest County rent assistance.

Game Thr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:21 pm I recently just moved to the Hattiesburg area where I found too jobs but we still need help with deposits to get started with transition from being homeless. Please direct me in the right path.