The child support stopped

State and local government assistance programs.
Halperin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

The child support stopped

Post by Halperin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:28 pm

I am living in Scott manor, a low income housing unit, in Sikeston Missouri and my child support payments just sopped. I have been able to keep up with my bills while I was getting child support but when my daughter turned 20 it stopped and now I am not sure how to do everything on my own. My rent is now $0, but my light bill is increasing. I had some help from my friend but she can’t do it now and my bill is $151 and my light will be turned off on the 10th. And living here, if you lose power, it’s an instant eviction. I’ve already had a violation for this 2 years ago and it’s stuck with me, now I’m scared I’ll be in the streets. I’ve been denied the LEAHP program. What can I do?

Game Thr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: The child support stopped

Post by Game Thr » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello, my name is Troy and my ex wife stopped paying child support. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I am a father of twin two year old. I have a finance since my ex will not pay child support and her payments stopped. We lost everything after a car accident. Ever since we have been homeless for almost a year. I recently just moved to the Hattiesburg area where I found too jobs but we still need help with deposits to get started with transition from being homeless. Please direct me in the right path.