Phone number for a live person?

State and local government assistance programs.
Betty Jo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Phone number for a live person?

Post by Betty Jo »

Good Afternoon,
Do you by chance have a phone number to speak to a live person?  My boyfriend was recently diagnosed with Stage 2 lung cancer and he's missed some time off of work due to the chemo that has made him extremely ill.  He has made attempts to go to work but has been sent home because he  has gotten sick while at work.  Today he lost his job.  The medical expenses are getting too great for him to handle.  He needs some help temporarily during this time.  Can you please send me a phone number where he can speak with someone live regarding some temporary help with his mortgage and bills?
Gandolf

Re: Phone number for a live person?

Post by Gandolf »

My name is Jennifer. I was directed to this website and found your contact information and I want to speak to a live person. I am reaching out for assistance with putting a roof over my family's head - whether that be temporary or permanent housing. I have applied for housing assistance with the local agencies but was told the waiting list could be up to a year. We have 4 children under the age of 13. We have a 12 year old daughter and sons age 7, 3 and 1. I am a victim of domestic violence. I am staying temporarily with my parents but need to find permanent housing for my family. If you are able to help us using a phone number for a liver person, please email me back at your convenience. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We use email. If you want to talk to someone live, call the charity. We do not take phone calls. You can find more details here on the various agencies that help with rent. Also use the search bar on the website.
Gandolf wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 am My name is Jennifer. I was directed to this website and found your contact information and I want to speak to a live person.
Dow30000

Post by Dow30000 »

Help with a phone number for a real live person who actually tries or better yet tells me an exact place and person who is going to help me. I'm desperate and stressed out. I have a job I work 5 days a week 40 hours. I'm not one of the lazy freeloaders at home just getting free stuff and they don't even pay taxes. Ugh very frustrating I just really need a medical.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You need phone bill help? There are programs for low income and struggling families - not freeloaders. Lifeline and Link up are two of the main programs. Learn more on agencies that offer telephone bill payment help.
Dow30000 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:17 pm Help with a phone number for a real live person who actually tries or better yet tells me an exact place and person who is going to help me. I'm desperate and stressed out. I have a job I work 5 days a week 40 hours. I'm not one of the lazy freeloaders at home just getting free stuff and they don't even pay taxes. Ugh very frustrating I just really need a medical.