I am in a pickle with my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Iamindeb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in a pickle with my bills

Post by Iamindeb »

Hi there,   I am in quite a pickle at the moment. My name is Kristine, I have a 9 year old daughter and I am in a financial pickle. We were staying with my mother for the past 3 years.I'm a year by year lease. My lease was up July 1st and she kicked me out as of the 19th. It was not a healthy situation anymore and when she found out on was trying to get a job and move out she kicked us out. I sent my daughter to stay with my Dad for the time being. And I'm staying with a couple different friends until I can find a place or help getting on my feet and things situated to get my baby back. I found a few low income apartment but only as low as $800 - $900. I have been trying to find resources and call around for help but am having very little luck finding help with my bills. I am located in Howard County M.D. if there is anyway someone could point me in the right? I direction on where to ask and go for help with rental, and employment help, I would be so much more the grateful if you can help me get out of this financial pickle with my bills.      Please and thanks you         God bless,             Kristine
food

Re: I am in a pickle with my bills

Post by food »

Hi, to whom it may interest the most. I am in a pickle and in need of assistance of any kind. I am currently going through a toxic separation after 10 years. I have had to up root my girls ages 10 and 14 with literally nothing but the clothes we have.
Unfortunately, because I do have a full time I am having trouble finding assistance as I am ineligible for just about everything. However, in addition to ,major transition for me and my girls right now. I also just lost my car due to motor blow out. So, I am now having hardship getting back in forth to work out St. Matthews. My biggest fear is losing my job due to lack of transportation. Once that happens the struggles I am experience now want even to be comparable to the struggles I will have without a job.
I am also currently a college student finishing up Health Information degree. Unfortunately, that has come to a halt due to me having to leave everything behind. So, I am w/o laptop or cable service at the moment.
I am for certain these struggles are temporary they just don’t feel like it at moment. If you can assist me with anything to get my out of a pickle with my bills that will be greatly appreciated. Right now, we have a new home with literally nothing..
If you all offer assistance with furniture, cars, rent utility any of any kind regardless of criteria please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am in a pickle with my bills

Post by Admin »

If you are in such dire financial straits, and have a good heartfelt reason for it, then maybe try to raise money from crowdfunding.
Sometimes people will donate some money to help others make it through a difficult time. And it may be even more possible with COVID going strong. Or maybe you can get some food or other support from those platforms.