Jail bond may be revoocked

State and local government assistance programs.
Game Thr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Jail bond may be revoocked

Post by Game Thr »

I have legal bills from being in jail and bond bail due. Also my SMUD energy and a few months ago my family was hit hard with legal bills to the point that every penny I had from what was left for me from my grandmother passing went to the fees to the lawyer. Now I’ve been told I have to December 6th to pay almost 700 dollars or my SMUD electric will be shut off and if that happened my bond will be revoked and my wife put out on the street. I contacted the electric company and was told to bad so sad they refused to help me. Please I’m begging for help before my bond is revoked. My wife walks to work every day back and forth We have no car no money, nothing. Please by the grace of god we are asking for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jail bond may be revoocked

Post by Admin »

If you have SMUD, then you must be in California? If so, there are free lawyers and government legal aid out there. The federal government pays for them. locate assistance here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... istan.html
Amber Tooley

Re: Jail bond may be revoocked

Post by Amber Tooley »

My name is Verla Hatcher. I'm a single mother of 3, (2 of my boys are grown).  My son and I will be relocating to DuPage County, and I found and apartment in Naperville but we are having an issue with the jail bond.
I  have a Section 8voucher to help cover some of the rent. But I need money for security deposit and 1st month's rent and to also pay the jail bond. The apartment is $950 a month.  I'm not sure how much the voucher will cover.
My unemployment stopped, and to move into the new apartment,
I would need $1425 for the revoked jail bond and apartment, it includes the security deposit.