Bill help while waiting on tax return

State and local government assistance programs.
Grantpark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bill help while waiting on tax return

Post by Grantpark »

I am four hundred short for rent and utility bills, I get paid $2,400 a month and my rent is $1,350 a month. I didn't have any options when I was moving and had to take what I could get. I have a large tax return coming that will help me get caught up and I don't qualify as low income with my wage and it being just me and my daughter but we are struggling. I don't qualify for food stamps, I work at DHS so I know the policies as I wait for my income tax return. However we have NO food at home and often as we can go get food boxes. I am terribly worried my landlord is going to serve me with a notice.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bill help while waiting on tax return

Post by Admin »

If you know with 100% certainty you are soon getting a tax return, then maybe a loan can help you. There are interest free lenders, charitable loans, and other options out there. But if you work at DHS, you should know about all these assistance programs. More on interest free loans. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Grantpark wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:58 pm I am four hundred short for rent and utility bills, I get paid $2,400 a month and my rent is $1,350 a month. I didn't have any options when I was moving and had to take what I could get. I have a large tax return coming that will help me get caught up and I don't qualify as low income with my wage and it being just me and my daughter but we are struggling. I don't qualify for food stamps, I work at DHS so I know the policies as I wait for my income tax return. However we have NO food at home and often as we can go get food boxes. I am terribly worried my landlord is going to serve me with a notice.