SSI Allowance was changed

State and local government assistance programs.
discordmomma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

SSI Allowance was changed

Post by discordmomma »

I'm Michael and I am disabled collecting SSI. I had to move out of my mother's house because she moved to Madrid, Spain on 8/1/19 to take care of my grandparents declining health problems. I told SSI how extremely important it will be to get my full monthly allowance!!
Well they are still paying me the same $460 a month and I have my 13 year old little girl I have raised since she was born. I need help really bad and I can't get over SSI not having any continuity as well as each person I had spoken to I had given each and every one of them everything needed in order to make sure nothing such as this Would ever happen to myself especially.
Having them pay me my full $740.00 SSI monthly allowance will make or break me and my family referring to my and daughter specifically. Also my girlfriend that is also living with us. 
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: SSI Allowance was changed

Post by LizziStev »

Hi, I am in need of emergency financial help as my SSI monthly allowance was reduced. I received your info from the women's center in Melbourne. I am a single mom of a 6 year old. I have been out of work for over the last 3 years while on workers comp. I settled out and have been living off my settlement since then I am now out of money and unable to work. I have applied for disability and SSI but that is a waiting game. I had SSI in past and the allowance from the government was cut.
My electric and water are about to be shut off and my rent is behind. I have enough left to pay this month rent but that is all. I’m not sure what I should pay to stay afloat so I haven't paid anything yet this month. I do receive snap benefits so I am ok on that aspect for now. Can you please help?
Thanks Nina