PTSD from abuse from father

State and local government assistance programs.
Flower10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

PTSD from abuse from father

Post by Flower10 »

Thank you, I am sorry for not providing my state.  My mind is so boggled and with this disease it doesn't help the brain fog when I am this stressed.  Not to mention the stress from my family from the PTSD abuse. I am not looking for people to feel sorry for me, I just need help to get through this transition in my life getting healthy again, so I can get back to work.  Going from owning a successful salon I built on my own, to having to close the business do to this disease that has started nerve damage, atrophy and slight paralysis, it feels my life is financially spiraling out of control just to keep a stable life.  It seems all the programs out there require us to be homeless to get assistance. 
That doesn't make sense because the amount of assistance they will provide ends up costing the programs more to pay for temporary shelter, moving costs, then to get back into another home and pay first and deposit.  All the while putting a family trough tremendous stress from the instability.  My children and I have been through so much during the divorce and after, it is amazing they have become achievers in all they attempt as well as both being honor roll students and myself being able to put myself through school and open a business all the while being a single parent. My son is a senior in high school and I do not want to put such stressful disturbances in his life that may affect his schooling, he already suffers from PTSD resulting from the abuse their father did to us. My daughter is at the age that it is important have stability in her life, so she doesn't get lost in the system and turn into a statistic whether it be drugs, teen pregnancy or ending up in the poverty I have worked so hard to get us out of and to face once again. I want to work and provide for my children, I don't want to rely on programs to pay our way.  It is what I will do for now as it is my only option.
When I am in a stable financial position in my life, I am going to begin social services courses to become an advocate/ liaison for single parents going through a medical hardship such as I am and also helping kids deal with PTSD from their fathers. I am going to look at all the links provided to me in the last email from you, but I ask of you if you know what programs are out there specifically for our situation to expedite getting us out of it and back on our feet.
Thank you for your assistance it is appreciated more than ever and more than you know. My state is California, County of Madera, Town is Oakhurst
Martinelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: PTSD from abuse from father

Post by Martinelli »

Hi there my name is Brenda Bell. I am having problems paying everything I owe out. I am working part time due to PTSD from my father and his abuse. I cannot find a full time job if I don’t get help very soon I will be out on the street.
I have a car to pay for and insurance a cell phone and an apartment to pay for not to mention the utilities on top,
I can’t buy any groceries at all. Please feel free to call me. Please can someone help me a.s.a.p., a victim of abuse with now PTSD. I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Thanks Brenda