Stay at home mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Erica Jane
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stay at home mom

Post by Erica Jane »

I'm a stay home mom to two handsome boys who are 4 years old and an 8 month old. While the father of both boys my boyfriend of 8 years works full time to support us all. The boys an I only get medical from the state as help which we are forever grateful for. We have been served with a shut of notice on our electric which are only source of heat and everything else. We have until the 21st to pay half the bill of 229. I don't drive so I can't really show up anywhere to ask for help since I can't have Marcus missing work unless absolutely needed being the main provider for our family.
I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point being a stay at home mom. Don't know where to turn too or anything. We've fallen in a tough spot our main goals are to keep a roof over our heads an keep warm. We live out in Hauser, Idaho Kootenai county.
I appreciate who ever took the time to read this. If you could send me in the right direction I'd be forever grateful. I have awful phone service at my house so if you guys call I'll be sure to get back Asap.
Once again thank you thank you for being taken the time to read this.
JMichales

Re: Stay at home mom

Post by JMichales »

GOOD MORNING, MY NAME IS MICHELLE AND THE REASON FOR MY E-MAIL TO YOU IS TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS ANY FORM OF HELP THAT I MAY RECEIVE IN ORDER TO RENT A HOME AND OR HELP WITH BUYING ONE; MY REASON FOR ASKING IS THAT MY SON WAS RECENTLY THE VICTIM OF A GUN-SHOT INJURY THAT HAS LEFT HIM PARALYZED FROM WAIST DOWN. THIS MADE ME A STAY AT HOME MOM. WHERE I'M LIVING NOW IS OKAY, BUT I'D LIKE TO FIND SOMEWHERE MORE ACCOMMODATING WHERE HE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A FULL SHOWER AND GO BACK TO BEING FULLY INDEPENDENT AS HE ONCE WAS; THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER.
BarrySe

Re: Stay at home mom

Post by BarrySe »

Good Afternoon, I am a new stay-at-home mother and my fiancée was recently laid off from his job, so we have no income now. We are trying to find information on local financial, Christmas, and food assistance. If you could please compile a list of local organizations including churches that aid in my area. I live in Fairfax, Vermont. Any information about available assistance would be greatly appreciated because we lost our housing when my fiancée was laid off and we have currently fell behind on all our bills because we don't have any income to pay them.