Statewide union not paying us right

State and local government assistance programs.
Sylvia1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Statewide union not paying us right

Post by Sylvia1 »

My check was late in July, which resulted in my rent doubling. Late fees and eviction court was involved as well. If I can pay the different, they will waive the eviction and continue to honor the lease. I work for the union, in which a third party company handle our pay. This is a state wide entity, which are dealing with a case load of complaints and grievances already.
I am a caregiver, whose client lives me. It would be most appreciated to have your assistance. I’ve exhausted every possible avenue to handle this on my own. From DSHS, to the SEIU775 Labors Union. This is my absolute last chance, before my client and I will be forced to live on the street. Please contact me with any resources you may have. This matter is sensitive and time consuming. Thank you for your time and helping me deal with the payment from the Union. Have a great day. CNA, SEIU775: P.S. I do not feel the comfort or safety of disclosing any personal information at this time. Should you call or set up an appointment with me, I will be more than happy to do so. Thanks.
Sheena

Re: Statewide union not paying us right

Post by Sheena »

Hello,  I live in Lake County FL. I am looking for assistance in help with paying my rent for this month as my employer, the state, is not paying us right. My only income is child support and I have 2 daughters and I am 2 car payments behind as well as well as state union dues. I am only seeking help with my rent and union dues for the state. If you can help me or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. My rent is $850.00 and is broken down into 2 payments one check for 475.00 and the other for 375.00. ANY help paying it would be great. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Statewide union not paying us right

Post by Admin »

If you are having issues with the salary from your union, questionable dues, etc. then look into free attorneys in Florida
As it seems like you could pay your bills if you were paid correctly, right? If that is the case, maybe legal aid can assist.

Sheena wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 am Hello,  I live in Lake County FL.