I need $50 for my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
GogoJill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need $50 for my bills

Post by GogoJill »

I am trying to find someone who could give me $50 for my bills. My landlord won't let me bring back my possessions from the storage space it's in. The rent is due & I will only have $30. I found a cheaper storage space but they need $75 which is for required insurance, administrative fees and a lock =! I have clothes in that storage space =! The woman who was paying the rent hasn't sent in rent for October. She has paid for $13 months already! From : Deborah. I am 63, a senior citizen seeking only $50 for my bills.
Avalanche
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need $50 for my bills

Post by Avalanche »

Hello, my name is Karla. I am looking for assistance in helping me pay my Bills, and $50 would be great. I live in a household of four people with two children ages 11 and 13 and two adults including myself and my partner. We are working, however, it's not enough with all other bills included. We've been in our rented apartment since 2014. Our Gas is currently off as of last month, and our lights will be off in a few days without $50 for the bills. I don’t know where to turn. I am so ashamed; I sincerely need help. Will someone please direct me to someone that can help me?