I fell of a cliff

State and local government assistance programs.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I fell of a cliff

Post by Heather Mac »

I was in a very bad accident 5/24/16; resulting with me plunging off a cliff until a rock stopped me at 60 ft. Luckily my job offers the family medical leave act and I am receiving short term disability, which is total of $138/week. I’m disabled, right arm in cast, still need multiple surgeries.
 I attend physical therapy, doctor appointments, therapist, etc. after my stay in the ICU for 2 weeks my parents, as well as my aunt took me in temporarily. I’ve been staying at parents but they do not support me, it’s an unhealthy environment for me daily and emotionally abusive. I have to buy my own food, therefore my diet is poor, which is not good for a person with multiple broken bones healing. Also, they lock me out so I’m practically homeless. I have to sleep outside or at a friend’s house, etc. I need help to get out on my feet so I can progress and keep strong mind. Can anyone help me after I fell off the cliff? I want to find an apartment near my current location...more country, less expensive. What do do???
Lucent

Re: I fell of a cliff

Post by Lucent »

My husband and I are in a motel in Denver and we fell of a cliff financially. My husband was just laid off and I am currently working through day labor services. We recently found a duplex to move to, but we are seeking financial help to pay the motel rent until we are able to move. We have contacted St. Vincent De Paul society and they are out of funds for the year. A week in the motel is 280.00$. Can someone please help me get back up and climb up the cliff I fell off?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I fell of a cliff

Post by Admin »

Day labor services are never enough to pay the bills. But we have information on many other programs for employment, financial help, assistance for your husband and you and more. Find financial aid in Denver County Colorado.
Lucent wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:43 am My husband and I are in a motel in Denver and we fell of a cliff financially. My husband was just laid off and I am currently working through day labor services.