Upcoming retirement

State and local government assistance programs.
ILoveMyHorse
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Upcoming retirement

Post by ILoveMyHorse »

Dear Sir, I am 61 years old and living in Goose Creek, SC and looking to retire next year. I get diabetes and lost approximately 85% of left eye capacity. I am working in a restaurant kitchen as a dishwasher. I'm working seven to eight hours a day for five days consecutive. This is why I am looking forward to upcoming retirement. The kitchen is a very pace environment, for this reason, the blood sugar level drop dramatically during the day, make me Dizzy and I have to eat anything immediately to avoid serious problems.
I also get spine issue and asthma.I am a very weak man but, I do not want any special favor from the Government to stay in home to watch TV. I want your help with information: I would like an upcoming retirement when turn 62, next month, May and I want still working until forever, how can I apply and what do I need for that? Also, I need to know if there is any Government Program that can help me to buy a simple and small house or a rent to buy in Goose Creek or vicinity. I am a homeless, I am living in my car for infinite time and I am very tired to live like that. I need a special reading glasses and an affordable doctor to take care of my health. That is all I need to survive! Thank you, The best for your life, Emerald