My lack short term memory causes struggles

State and local government assistance programs.
Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My lack short term memory causes struggles

Post by Southwest »

I got this medical condition that effects my short term memory and the way I some even do things. I have gotten behind on bills like house payment, electric, phone, cable and most everything else, and cannot get a loan or any other kind of help anywhere in our community. The short term memory lapses is causing us to struggle as I can't work. Our electric is going to shut off the 25th of January, our electric company here will not except anything but payment in full no exceptions. Our air conditioner went out two years ago and cannot replace it. We have accounts in collections and I just can't seem to get on my feet. I am disabled from the lack of short term memory and getting SS Disability and long term disability from work, my wife is disabled and can't get disability. Please advise me on what I can do to get on my feet.     Thank you    
Ada Vera
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My lack short term memory causes struggles

Post by Ada Vera »

Good morning,
I am looking for some help for my elderly father who lives in Snowflake, AZ. He has short term memory problems.
His air conditioner stopped working. He had a company come out to see what was wrong. They told him there was no Freon in system. To find out if there is a leak that would cost $250, then there would be a charge for whatever needed to be fixed. If fixable than the Freon for the unit is no longer available & to fill it would vary from $500 & up. Basically, it would be financial best to replace the unit. Cost is about 4k. My father is living on social security with his short term memory issues & does not have that kind of money.
Is there anyone I can contact to get help with a new unit for him?
Thank you,
Debbie