husband died.... struggling.. NEED HELP!!

State and local government assistance programs.
landysgma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

husband died.... struggling.. NEED HELP!!

Post by landysgma »

Hello... my husband died.. and since then I am stuggling sooo BAD,
just to get by. I need help terribly.. my brother who helped me so committed suicide on april 29th.
and I am disabled and liue in seuere pain eueryday.. I dont know what to do anymore. My daughter
who liuer w/me and my 16th mo old grandson.. my daughter KRISTI is desperate looking for a job.
and needing HELP! I only make a small disabilty ck and if anyone could PLEASE help me I would be
so UERY greatful from my heart! I would NEUER of done this .. I am sooo embarressed.. I dont know
what to do anymore, my stress leuel is ooo HIGH! thank you for taking the time to read my request!
Sincerely, PENNI
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: husband died.... struggling.. NEED HELP!!

Post by Admin »

I am sorry to read about your loss. What state, county, city do you live in? I need more info in order to direct you to assistance programs. Until I know that, my best advise is contact your local community action agency, Salvation Army, ormaybe Catholic Charities. Try this link for local community action info.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html
Buffalo

Post by Buffalo »

I live in a two bedroom rented house at Santa Paula CA 93060 for 12 years. With my husband who passed away suddenly on January 2017 we lived together. I will be 72 next month.
My income is a so disability check and the only other income was my husband's, but now he is dead. We have very happily lived paycheck to paycheck. Now I need financial help. These sites have got me spinning. I am so sad and I want to believe so bad that help is out there locally state county federal someone must know. Thank you.
Why

Post by Why »

My husband passed away 10/29/2017, we have a 3 year son that I'm all alone to raise. We heat with natural gas, my tank has 15% so I'm not sure how we will survive this winter. We also have rent due in December. Is there any program that could help me get a discount, we use suburban gas in New York. Also looking for any other help.
Please advice.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure about suburban gas, there are utility and gas bill assistance programs in NY that you can try. Grants, discounts, and other assistance may be offered if/when needed. There are programs offered by almost every local energy and gad company too.
Why wrote:we use suburban gas in New York. Also looking for any other help.
Please advice.
Martin10

Post by Martin10 »

Hello
My husband passed, and I sold everything to bury him. The rest of our belongings went to charity as I will have no home as it took two incomes to survive. I will be homeless. I have a disability and a ESA animal and now struggling since my husband died. No shelter will accept her. I can live 2-3 weeks in motel until money runs out after that live outside for 1-2 weeks. I am searching for a church where we can live in the basement until my case worker can find us housing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry about the loss and the fact you sold everything. There are/were funeral assistance programs. But maybe too late for you to use them. But still try. Maybe they can help get you out of the motel. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... costs.html
Martin10 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:10 pm Hello
My husband passed, and I sold everything to bury him. The rest of our belongings went to charity as I will have no home as it took two incomes to survive. I will be homeless. I have a disability and a ESA animal and now struggling since my husband died. No shelter will accept her. I can live 2-3 weeks in motel until money runs out after that live outside for 1-2 weeks. I am searching for a church where we can live in the basement until my case worker can find us housing.