Too good to be true

State and local government assistance programs.
Mary Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Too good to be true

Post by Mary Smith »

Hi, I was reading about your program online and it sounded incredible maybe even too good to be true! I was in a bad car accident almost 2 years ago which is still kept me from working and I have a 7 year old daughter and 17 year old son! A lot of thing you have to offer I could really use just even a small part of it if it is possible.
 I live in West Virginia so I didn't see a phone number for that area but there was two border states that are very close to me Pennsylvania and Ohio! Please get back to me as soon as possible if you may be able to help me any at all. This would be awesome and even too good to be true! I would appreciate include pretty much anything as all of my bills are way behind, my truck is breaking completely and it's a nice truck.
 I just don't have the money to put in 2 it. Actually I don't even have the money to go to physical therapy three days a week because I don't have enough for gas. My daughter is outgrown her clothes so quickly she's had to dress worse lately than she ever has before, and my son is talking about quitting school so he could get a job to help me and that's the last thing that I want because he needs his education more than anything! I was able to buy a home out of the money  I got it from the accident as well as a vehicle but it's not doing much good when I can't drive it and me and my kids are going to be out I'm going to end up having to sell this home which would be completely. It is sad for my whole family  but it's hard to not be able to afford necessities like water and Heat because right now I only make $260 a month for child support. You guys existing is too good to be true. My bills way exceed that until I find out what's going on with my disability because I did sign up for it over a year ago! I'm so sorry for breaking down on you like this just please get back to me if there's anything you can do to help me!
CamN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Too good to be true

Post by CamN »

Hello,I am writing to you as a request for help in paying a part of our water bill and rent. The water has been turned off as of this month of May and is causing hardship to our family of 5 members.We are in Washington, DC 20032. Thank you in anticipation of an early response, and please is your website too good to be true?