Financial help for disabled stroke patient

State and local government assistance programs.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial help for disabled stroke patient

Post by Relief13 »

Unfortunate mishaps in life occur to me having a stroke and becoming disabled. I seek assistance for housing because I had a stroke. The disability benefits I do get does not afford me to pay First, and Last month’s rent, plus security deposit, and furniture & appliances. It's unfortunate, and I'm forced to live in shared housing with other's that don't have the same aspirations and drive to live this way with a stroke. Low Income and Section 8 has a waiting list of a 3-year period. I know there's people out there that care to give financial help to stroke patients. I hope to help others too as an example to give solid evidence to aspire despite unfortunate mishaps in their lives. Seeking $1000-$2000.
Respectfully:
Betty

Re: Financial help for disabled stroke patient

Post by Betty »

I already checked all of that multiple times, I'm not finding what I’m looking for on that for disabled stroke patients, it's just showing me free phone stuff.
First of all, I would need to have state Medicaid and/or food stamps to qualify. I don’t have either of those yet while I wait on disability after my stroke.
I need a "Now" solution to get work & waiting for Medicaid & food stamps am not that solution. I need a job & a working phone to get a job. I already have & had my own phone for a while now, just need help with someone to help me pay my current phone, I don’t need another one. Plus, when I was in Arizona last, already had a lifeline & a couple other free phone brands. I won’t be able to get one.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Since you had a stroke, and have no insurance, it can be challenging. Millions of Americans are impacted by strokes....some minor, some major. But many states have options for uninsured care. We have a list, and find a state by you.
Cream

Post by Cream »

I Marquis is desperately seeking rental assistance for my apartment at Killeen Texas, 76541.
I recently lost my job and was hospitalized for a mini stroke.
I'm seeking financial assistance for this month only.
If you have any information on utility assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you and God bless you.
Bamburg

Post by Bamburg »

Greetings,
My husband is a stroke survivor and now disabled; however, he's struggling with the debilitating effects. A post-stroke treatment was brought to my attention that will minimize the effects, enhancing his quality of life. Insurance doesn't cover it, so I need financial assistance to pay for it. We would be eternally grateful for whatever aid that you can provide. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have details on some specific programs for people impacted by a stroke, including their caregivers. Everything from housing to money for the bills, and locate free government money for stroke victims.