I need help from stabbing

State and local government assistance programs.
Woo-Hoo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help from stabbing

Post by Woo-Hoo »

Hi, my name is Tiffney an I have fallen on some very hard times. I went through a very traumatic event last year On August 21,2019. I was attack by a random woman and stabbed 15 times. I survived but I now suffering greatly when it comes to going outside I lost my job due to the fear of not knowing or recognizing my attacker. I have been able to make it this far with the help of family an such but even my resources are tapped.
I have 7 small children ranging in age from 9 years old to 3 months old. I need help with my electric bill I struggle with it a lot this summer it is high due to heat and the babies not able to tolerate the heat I have had to run my air.  I am willing to work for help just don't know how to get the help to recover from a stabbing. I live in Carbondale Illinois Jackson County and they never have funds for people like me. School is going to start soon I have to keep the lights on for my children. Please help school is starting soon please help. My bill is not due until January 1, 2020. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your time.
Draghi

Re: I need help from stabbing

Post by Draghi »

Need help with Christmas. I’m a single mom of three and one of my kids was stabbed. I am unemployed at the present time. It’s been a hard year but I know by the grace of God everything will be OK it'll work out eventually. I just want my kids to have a Christmas. This is the first year I haven't been able to provide Christmas due to the stabbing. We lost are home and everything a few months back. Thank god there are good people out there. A good friend took us in. He's a blessing. But can only do so much. I have nothing to give my kids this year. It breaks my heart because they've been so good this year despite all the stuff we've been through. My daughter was also respect 6 months go. She’s only 12. She been stronger in this then I've been. She’s been my rock for a change. Any help or assistance would be amazing and truly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear about that stabbing, and sounds horrible-tragic. While Carbondale seems to be a small region, there appears to be some resources out there. Here is one, and it is for Jackson County Illinois emergency assistance.
Woo-Hoo wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:09 am Hi, my name is Tiffney an I have fallen on some very hard times. I live in Carbondale Illinois Jackson County and they never have funds for people like me. School is going to start soon I have to keep the lights on for my children. Please help school is starting soon please help. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your time.
Mark Jones third
anti spam: Blue

Post by Mark Jones third »

My son, who was recently stabbed, has full custody of his daughter and the mother isn't her life and won't be. My son is really struggling with working and finding people to watch her due to the stabbing. She is 3 about to be 4 and she really needs interaction with other children and help to get ready for Kindergarten. Are the any programs or grant funding to help him pay for preschool we live in Melrose Florida some of the surrounding countries would be OK to.