I am an LPN

State and local government assistance programs.
LondonFall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am an LPN

Post by LondonFall »

I’m an LPN and  I have been for almost 9 years. I am a caring person to the point that I let my children take advantage but no more I will pay anyone who can help the money back in payments. I’m a hard working LPN mom that has been betrayed and stole from left me broke. I can’t pay my water bill or my car payment but I still work I have worked since 15 and am 41 and never miss a day but I have everything I had to my children. They are 22 and almost 21.
Them and their spouses lived with me only. I worked everything has been taken they are gone and I’m left broke and broken hearted. I don’t know what to do please help.
missionredder

Re: I am an LPN

Post by missionredder »

It a spot for an apartment in San Luis Obispo CA. That should be done in March but my rent and utility bills will be more then my monthly income as an PLPN. I will also need help with a holding deposit and security deposit. Please give me some resources that will help me with my bills so I can get my own apartment for me and my son. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am an LPN

Post by Admin »

Good for you for going for a LPN. California obviously has a high cost of living, but there are ways to make even more money. Look into other medical, health specialties. There are classes, workshops, and other tools out there. Find them here, at free job training in California.
missionredder wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:16 am It a spot for an apartment in San Luis Obispo CA. That should be done in March but my rent and utility bills will be more then my monthly income as an PLPN.