List of needed school supplies

State and local government assistance programs.
Single mom needs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

List of needed school supplies

Post by Single mom needs »

Hello, I am a mother of 2 kids, I am also raising my step children due to the stepdad sexually assaulting the daughter. At the time I am also adopting my nephew due to my sister's drug addiction, and I have another child I am looking into adopting. My problem is school supplies. My husband lost his job due to injury and hasn't been able to work in a few months. On top of that my landlord is illegally evicting us for having my disabled sons emotional support dogs. Which we paid to have then. I am in desperate need of help for my kid’s school supplies. The full list is as follows;
9 pks 24 count pencils
50 glues sticks4 scissors
10 boxes Kleenex
3 boxes markers
1 box fine tip markers
1 pink eraser
5 pencil boxes
2 watercolors
7 pks expo
6 pks colored pencils
6 folders with Brads
1 box clay
9 composition notebooks
6 tape refills
1  1.5inch binder
1 pk dividers
2 pk highlighters
2 box slim crayons
5 box 24 count crayons
1 pk playdough 
3 pk wide ruled paper
1. 4oz glueEarbuds
1 red pen
2 boxes gallon size bags
1 box sandwich bags
1 box quart size bags
6 backpacks
If there is any way possible all can help my family we would be So grateful! I have never been one to ask for help but due to circumstances I am begging! Thank you for your time and please help my kids, they deserve the world and would be So happy to receive any donations. I live in Independence, Plainview Texas 79072
Needhelpwithmybills

Re: List of needed school supplies

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

Hi. I am searching for information on assistance with a list of school supplies I need. I live in Temple, TX. Bus service here is minimal so I can't get to a charity - can you give me the supplies if I send you a list? I own my car but cannot afford to repair or replace it. I greatly appreciate any information or assistance you can give.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this for free school supplies in Fort Worth Texas.
If you have a list of items you need, that is great. But you can only get what people donated to the local Fort Worth charities...in other words, beggars can't be choosers.

Needhelpwithmybills wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:34 am Hi. I am searching for information on assistance with a list of school supplies I need.
Jackpot

Post by Jackpot »

Hello, I'm sending this email because I need assistant in paying my rent and paying off old school supplies. I had a note place on my door saying that I have to have $261.80 pay on the 7th of this month. My address is Savannah, Ga 31401. I'm reaching out to you for help. I don't have any income coming in but my child SSI and that’s $490 a month. I just paid my light bill an it was $284.83 and I had to buy school supplies, uniform, backpacks an etc. I'm a single mom with three kids ages 6, 4 & 3. I have two girls and a son. My oldest child was born with NO hearing in the right ear and 50% of hearing in the left ear so his school supplies also needed hearing aids. By the grace of God she is doing okay. But if you can help me with some assistance by helping paying my rent I will be very appreciative.
Thank you,
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Thank you, for responding to my letter. I've been searching each one of the websites and every one of the organizations in Stockton, CA are not taking any more kids sign ups this year and they can't help me with my list of school supplies. The list is closed, no more tickets, already passed out all the gifts they have for the year. I'm so disappointed in this situation because I was really hoping I could handle getting a quick job where I could have took care of a school season like normal mothers do. This is total last minute help I'm looking for and it’s embarrassing enough to even ask. Then to hear it’s too late, so how did all these other families sign up for these tickets for gifts if its cutoff date is in September & October. Basically they knew about the programs and sign up every year.
What about the mothers like me who seek assistance once in a lifetime and is turned down. Well I hope the rules and deadlines change. It’s going to be a good Christmas because you answered my need with all those options  Thanks Anyways but Christmas is going to miss us. That's a new country song.