Bills from Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Boutique
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bills from Christmas

Post by Boutique »

I was looking at your website and saw that you help with bills and also for Christmas needs? I have health problems and bills are bad right now I can’t work due to doctors’ orders. I won’t get in to all of that but I live in Saint George Utah 84770.
My fiancé works really hard but we just can’t get caught up. Are power has already been shut off once and they know I have my kids in my home but they still shut it off so we had to come up with money to pay to have them turn it back on. Are rent is coming up not sure what to do for Christmas for my kids. Just what to know what you guys offer and what I need to do?
My kids’ father is not paying child support but for October and this month I didn’t get anything until last week which will go to bills that are pass due as in car payment and loan payments on the car then gas. Then there is power and rent and phone bills because we need phones. That’s are only resource if someone needed to contact me about my kids or something else.
I’m really trying here just don’t know what else to do. The heating program in Saint George has helped a lot and so had Switch point here in Utah. I want my kids to have a good Christmas. I don’t care about myself - just my kids I care about.... I see so many doctors and take so many medications and I do not know when I will be able to go back to work.... Please get back to me soon if you can help me get my bills caught up or help me give my kids an amazing Christmas.
Thank you so much - please email me or text me or call me - if I don’t answer leave me a message or text me. Please also goes on around here and sometimes I can’t get to my phone to answer so text if I don’t answer thank you.
Jonny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills from Christmas

Post by Jonny »

Hello, my name is Terek and I live in Pennsylvania. I need helping to catch up on some bills like my Christmas food and toys. I have been taking from one trying to pay the other which is not getting me anywhere just further behind. If I had a little help I would be able to get back on track instead of playing catch up. I really need 1500 dollars to pay off the Christmas bills but anything will help and get me closer to where I need to be. I have a full time job just got a little behind trying to help someone else out. Thank You.