Housing and bill help for Type 1 diabetes

State and local government assistance programs.
Be White
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing and bill help for Type 1 diabetes

Post by Be White »

To whom it concerns:
My fiancé and I are in desperate need of low income housing. He is on disability and has uncontrolled type 1 diabetes. I have medical conditions as well. He lives in terrible conditions at his cousins in Southbridge MA. I’m currently in another state temporarily. He can’t take a shower or even do his laundry or eat where he is at and this is detrimental to his health. They refuse to allow for him to the comforts that he has to pay for 300 on rent as well as medical bills and gets nothing in return.
We have filled at countless applications and talked to many people at housing and doctors about type 1 diabetes and still we are without shelter. Please I’m begging you to help us.
Momar

Re: Housing and bill help for Type 1 diabetes

Post by Momar »

Hi my name is Lorita. I am a single mother with type 1 diabetes. I have 3 kids. I have 15 year old, 12 year old and a 1 year old. I need emergency assistance with my rent and housing and insulin. I am behind on my rent and I am facing being homeless with my kids. I need resources or anything that can help. I am employed but at the time I am struggling to catch up. I would like to move into a bigger place. I need at least three bedrooms. I just can't seem to find the help I need, Please if you have any thing that could help me I would greatly appreciate it, have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have Type 1 diabetes, they try the free insulin and diabetic programs. You can get supplies, medications, and many other resources here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... uppli.html
Momar wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:21 am Hi my name is Lorita. I am a single mother with type 1 diabetes. I
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

Hello,
I am looking to help my brother apply for benefits that may be available for housing and his bills. He is 39, has type 1 diabetes and because of this he went into kidney failure. I actually donated a kidney to him 7 years ago, and unfortunately the road has not been easy and he is in kidney failure again. He does work, but misses a lot due to illness, has 3 kids that he shares custody with the mom, had his vehicle totaled and is without a vehicle currently making it difficult to make appointments.
Benefits he would need for dealing with type 1, housing/rent assistance, income assistance, food, and possible transportation to and from appointments when we are not able to coordinate. He is currently in the hospital awaiting a treatment plan to wait for a kidney donor, and will not have a place to live when he gets out of the hospital. If someone could help me get into contact with the right people to help him that would be great!! Thank you