Dolls for my daughter for Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Purcivil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dolls for my daughter for Christmas

Post by Purcivil »

Presents for Christmas, in particular a doll. First time I’ve been unemployed my daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa clause and I don’t want to crush her Christmas and rob her from believing in Santa. She needs clothes, she is a size 14/16 or small in assaults shirts. She likes the hatchables, shopping, American girl doll and accessories. She loves anything girly and creative. Any help would be a blessing!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dolls for my daughter for Christmas

Post by Admin »

10 year old girls can generally get help from a Christmas Charity. Especially clothes, which often can meet basic needs as well as Christmas needs. Try some of the programs in Valdosta region, located here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Purcivil wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:23 am Presents for Christmas, in particular a doll. First time I’ve been unemployed my daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa clause and I don’t want to crush her Christmas and rob her from believing in Santa. She needs clothes, she is a size 14/16 or small in assaults shirts. She likes the hatchables, shopping, American girl doll and accessories. She loves anything girly and creative. Any help would be a blessing!