New York City organizations

State and local government assistance programs.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New York City organizations

Post by JeffreyAls » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:35 pm

I need help with rent and was hoping to get a response from your New York City organization. I am an intern and I just moved to NYC a few months ago. Before moving, my mother screwed me over and slowly took everything from me: cash and the title to my apartment as well. I have been going to the hospital back and forth in the past 2 months and missing a lot of my training. I barely have enough with the stipend I receive and missing training/not getting paid plus getting sick just made me super broke to the point that I only have about 10 bucks to my name. I have debts from friends who’ve been helping and medical bills to pay as well as rent and I am so lost and on the verge of giving up as I do not know what to do anymore. My mother doesn’t care and gives me false promises every day of giving me back what is mine and I honestly don’t think she will ever give anything back.
If I could get help with rent in New York City at least tile I slowly get back on my feet, I would forever be grateful. I just don’t know what else to do right now as I am all alone here in NY as well.
Well, I am hoping to receive a response. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Regards,