Starving for food

State and local government assistance programs.
Lackey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Starving for food

Post by Lackey »

I have no money for food and I am now down to 100 pounds. I am starving. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. If you can help me, email me. My phone service will be turned off on June 12th due to lack of payment. I am struggling to get food and have been for quite a while. I am contacting you as a last resort.I was raised not to ask for a handout, but I find myself with no other options at this time. Highest Regards,
Girl34

Re: Starving for food

Post by Girl34 »

Hello, My name is Mikayla and I am due with my first child by September 12th and we need food. In fact we are close to starving. My boyfriend has three sons ages 3,4, and 5. He is working full time and overtime, but I am only getting maybe half of one of my jobs I worked which was only two days a week because my new second job I didn’t work for long enough. Anyways that’s only if I get  approved. Please is there anything the Salvation Army can do to help with rent, bills, or even food help? Mostly food help so my and all the kids are not starving. Thank you so much for reading this,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Starving for food

Post by Admin »

So sad to here that you and kids are so close to starving. it is tough and challenging times. We have all sorts of resources listed on the website, and find free government food resources that may help you.
Girl34 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:52 pm Hello, My name is Mikayla and I am due with my first child by September 12th and we need food. In fact we are close to starving.