Backpacks for kids for school

State and local government assistance programs.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Backpacks for kids for school

Post by JeffreyAls »

I need backpacks for my 9th grader and my 11th grader also shoes and if I could get some help with uniforms for My children. They attend Sacramento Charter High School. They haven't yet started because they need the items listed. I'm a single mother of 4 and one has Sickle Cell Anima, so disabled but still need school backpacks. I also help my mom take care of my sick sister who has the same illness and epileptic seizures. Any help with be appreciated.
Double Chin

Re: Backpacks for kids for school

Post by Double Chin »

Dear Sir/Madam,
As you know it's back to school time coming up here soon. I have been trying to find help with school supplies, backpacks and uniforms for my cousins two children. I wish I was able to help her but finance's are tight for me at the moment. I know this is coming last minute but someone told her they would help her get some school things an at last minute they backed out. The children attend schools in Saint Martin parish in Louisiana. It would be a great help for us if you can contribute something for the kids in particular backpacks for them which are costly. Thank you so much for taking the time to think about this. I really anticipate hearing from you shortly.
Sincerely,
Alida
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Backpacks for kids for school - A directory for free ones is here

Post by Admin »

Hi Alida,
Yes, school season starts all different times in the US these days, with some schools even year round. There are generally programs to give kids backpacks or other items for the year, such as free supplies, clothes and more. Find your state and/or county here for free school backpacks and other stuff. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... plies.html
Double Chin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:20 am Dear Sir/Madam,
As you know it's back to school time coming up here soon.
Alida