Transgender

State and local government assistance programs.
Maldanado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Transgender

Post by Maldanado »

I own OK Helping Resources. I work with salvation army and community action for transgender resources and referrals.  I have a client that is a very good friend that is trying to get by with no Natural gas.  The client is transgender, 60 years old and his mother also lives in same residence.  I was wondering what your company can do to assist them.  I have been there on cold days and I just could not help but to write to see what you all can do. Lives in Stillwater, Ok.. They says they owe a back bill of 161.20 and a new deposit of $100.00. Feel Free to contact me at info below.
Bobbert
anti spam: Blue

Re: Transgender

Post by Bobbert »

Hi, My name is Kelsey and I live in Loveland, CO and I am transgender. I am currently struggling with my rent payment and am really needing some help with medications too. I was in between jobs and it set me back by about 3 weeks of pay and in the 3 weeks, I had bills come out of my account which caused me to overdraw my account. I've paid $200 towards my rent but still owe $700 for rent and transgender health care on top of all my other bills. I have a 7 year old daughter that lives with me and I'm also experiencing car troubles which is another $1000 bill that I have to figure out how to pay. I could really use some guidance and help with this. Really, I just need help with rent as my car will be ok for now. Please let me know if there's anything you can do to help or point me in the right direction of where I need to ask for help for transgender people. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Good afternoon
My name Olga Olivary and I am transgender.
I would like to see if I am qualified For this program.
Because the only thing I receive Social Security and it not enough to pay my rent and the rest of my bills.
I am from NYC and I wish I could get help for transgender people.
And live with family and they don't help.
Sincerely
RonnieSmith

Post by RonnieSmith »

Hi there, I'm not sure what all I need to write here but I was wondering if there's any way I can get help with my rent as a Transgender person. I have just filed for bankruptcy, but a garnishment came through that put me about -$290 of my rent alone. I also have a vehicle that is failing and was wondering if there's any assistance to maybe get that looked at/fixed? I'm desperate and I don't like to ask for help, but I am in a crisis now. I need help. I work 2 jobs, and neither is paying enough to help me get out of this situation. I've worked overtime this week and it will barely amount to what I need to cover rent (and that will not come in for another 2 weeks anyway. rent is due the 1st.)
Huge increments amount when late for rent. I believe when rent was just 750, I had to pay ~900. I'm out of ideas. I'm sorry this correspondence is all over the place and I hope you can get back to me with details on how perhaps you might be able to help me with Transgender funds?
Thank you so much.
Jess
Ebonee

Post by Ebonee »

Hello, My name is Dolla,
I live in Columbia S.C and have been trying to find help with my rent, but it is hard as a Transgender person. I have contacted several places in Columbia and they are all stating that they are out of funds. I was told by my landlord that eviction will be file on tomorrow and I am trying to prevent from having my name destroyed. My rent is $1,300. If you can help or point me in the right direction that could possible provide immediate assistance for LBTBQ or transgender, I would greatly appreciate it.