I am a young mother

State and local government assistance programs.
Mnadi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am a young mother

Post by Mnadi »

I am a young mother with a 3 year old son currently in the process of fully gaining custody back of my son. I have been in my apartment dice February of his year and I also work! The lady that I work for cut my hours and I really need help with my rent! My rent is 395! I have 95 dollars of it but my rent is due Friday! He issue with me not having all of it is that my radiator went out in my car and I had to spend most of my rent money to get it fixed! Now in short on my rent and Friday is only a few days away!! I need help! Please! I do not want my son to be taken away from me again.
Slaybells
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am a young mother

Post by Slaybells »

Hello I'm writing in regards to a friend that needs short term help. She's a young single mom with 3 boys ages 2-4. She works but is behind on bills to point of losing her lights, no food, losing her child care for daycare and sitter. She hit a bad situation that set her behind on everything and she is barely keeping a roof over their heads. She would only need short term temporary help targeted at young mothers for this month for lights if possible, food and pull ups for the boys.  I am trying to help but I struggle to. Her mother has nothing to do with them and she has no other family. She's in her 20s if you can help with anything please let me know and I'll have her contact you. I just don't want to get her hopes up in case you can’t. Also, the fathers have nothing to do with the boys and haven't. She does it all herself, she lives in Norridgewock Maine and has tried places for help already thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A young, hard working young mother that had some tough breaks. Good for her for working hard at a job but sorry she is in a difficult spot. Oftentimes a church assistance program near you or her may be able to help. Maybe volunteers will watch the kids, or the church will give out food or other financial help for lights or bills.
Slaybells wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:55 am Hello I'm writing in regards to a friend that needs short term help. She's a young single mom with 3 boys ages 2-4. She works but is behind on bills to point of losing her lights, no food, losing her child care for daycare and sitter. She hit a bad situation that set her behind on everything and she is barely keeping a roof over their heads. She would only need short term temporary help targeted at young mothers for this month for lights if possible, food and pull ups for the boys. 
David145

Post by David145 »

Hi,
My name is Deborah. I am a young mother and I live in Cass County, Missouri. I am looking for rental assistance, utility assistance, employment assistance. I am a single parent, unemployed and have medical and mental health issues. I have exhausted all of my resources as a young mother (I am on the waiting list for Section 8). I have been actively looking for employment that is compatible with my physical condition.
I currently do not have anyway to pay for my June's rent and future rent at this time and am scared to death of eviction. I have never been through that.
If you can help me that would be great. You can reach me at this email and my phone number
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Deborah,
Single mothers have some dedicated resources for them, even with that list of needs. We have them listed on our site, and look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/get_he ... _moms.html]immediate single mom help[/url].
David145 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 6:05 am Hi,
My name is Deborah. I am a young mother and I live in Cass County, Missouri. I am looking for rental assistance, utility assistance, employment assistance. I am a single parent, unemployed and have medical and mental health issues.