Job and financial help while on probation

State and local government assistance programs.
Singlemom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job and financial help while on probation

Post by Singlemom »

Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my brother. We are currently living together in Hampton, Virginia, although his stay with me will shortly be ending. He is a convicted felon who has just begun serving a 10-year probation sentence. He is in his late 30's, with an employment history in retail management, some college, but conditions of his parole that restrict his access to internet which makes it hard for him to get a job. He is unemployed and actively pursuing employment where possible, but has immediate need of financial assistance for his bills in the interim.
Any help in matching him with a case worker for a job program, or financial assistance program would be much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job and financial help while on probation

Post by Admin »

Since you need both a job and financial help, try both government programs as well as charities that may help felons. There are local and national resources, and we have them listed throughout our site. As an example, look here for assistance from the government. Then select your state, then country from there and read away.