Just this months bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just this months bills

Post by Stewards »

Hi,
We just moved here from Oregon, during the drive here we lost our car (rod came loose in the engine and destroyed it) so we had to buy a new car in SD. The only problem with our new car is it has a broken fuel pressure sensor. We only need a little help with our bills this month only. We can't afford to fix this and it can't get through DEQ so we can get it registered in the state of TN. My husband has a job that starts on the 8th we were able to secure an apartment and get utilities set up but that wiped out all of our funds. We only have enough for gas to get my husband to work until he gets his first check. Once we get our car fixed I plan on driving Uber to make extra money to build our life here. We just need help getting through paying our bills and living costs this month.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just this months bills

Post by Admin »

There are financial assistance and transportation programs from the Oregon Salvation Army. They may know of volunteer mechanics to try to fix it. Or they can offer vouchers for bus fare or alternate transportation.
Stewards wrote:Hi,
We just moved here from Oregon, Once we get our car fixed I plan on driving Uber to make extra money to build our life here. We just need help getting through paying our bills and living costs this month.
Thank you,
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

We've recently been hit with some bad luck and we need some assistance with paying some bills just this month.  Water utility, insurance for health and auto and home and some food.  We live in Stevens Point, WI.  I'm unemployed due to a disability that we are still applying for SSD for.  Can you help us.  We are a family of 5.  Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well some of that may be offered in Portage County and Stevens Point, such as food, utility bill help, or housing. But car help is rare. But what was the bad luck, and it can take months if not years to get disability. anyhow, find Stevens Point assistance programs.
Kingger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:11 am We've recently been hit with some bad luck and we need some assistance with paying some bills just this month.  Water utility, insurance for health and auto and home and some food.  We live in Stevens Point, WI.  I'm unemployed due to a disability that we are still applying for SSD for.  Can you help us.  We are a family of 5.  Thank you.